- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current First-Aid and CPR certification
- Evidence of physical exam and MMR verification
- Willing and able to pursue education in the field to further their qualifications.
- Physical constraints required include the ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid, the ability to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses, to speak and be understood under normal circumstances, to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds, and the use of arms, hands, legs, and feet with or without corrective devices to accomplish the job, including evacuation of the building during emergencies.
The goal of teachers at The Kids’ Place is to provide a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected. We are seeking creative, energetic teachers with experience with children between the ages of four weeks to 8 years of age. Most of our students are under the age of 5.
Excellent benefit package includes competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan available for full time employees.
For a more detailed job description, please click here.
Interested applicants should:
Equal Opportunity Employer