- Must meet EEC teacher requirements in the state of Massachusetts [7 Western Massachusetts locations] or Teacher Qualified in the state of Connecticut [Bloomfield location only]
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in ECE or related field; commensurate experience considered
- Willing and able to pursue higher education in accordance with NAEYC, and state guidelines for Early Childhood Education teachers
- Current First-Aid and CPR certification
- Evidence of Negative TB, physical exam, and MMR verification
- Physical constraints required include the ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid, the ability to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses, to speak and be understood under normal circumstances, to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds, and the use of arms, hands, legs, and feet with or without corrective devices to accomplish the job, including evacuation of the building during emergencies.
The goal of teachers at The Kids’ Place is to provide a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected. We are seeking creative, energetic teachers with experience with Infants/Toddlers and/or Preschool and Pre-K students.
Excellent benefit package includes competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan available for full time employees.
Interested applicants should:
Equal Opportunity Employer