Challenging, full time position for Childcare Center Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in ECE, Psychology, or related field
- EEC Director Qualified through EEC
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Evidence of physical exam and MMR verification
- Holds valid driver’s license
- Physical constraints required include the ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid, the ability to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses, to speak and be understood under normal circumstances, to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds, and the use of arms, hands, legs, and feet with or without corrective devices to accomplish the job, including evacuation of the building during emergencies.
We are seeking a creative, energetic individual with demonstrated success in staff supervision and strong communication skills to direct an established child care center for Infants, Toddlers, and Pre-school children.
Center Enrollment Sizes range from 83 to 110.
Excellent benefit package includes competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan.
Interested applicants should:
Equal Opportunity Employer