Challenging, full time position for Childcare Center Assistant Coordinator.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Psychology, or related field
- EEC Lead Teacher Qualified and willingness to work towards Director I and II qualification required in Massachusetts; Head Teacher Qualified and willingness to work towards 3 credits in childcare administration required in Connecticut
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Evidence of Negative TB, physical exam, and MMR verification
- Holds valid driver’s license
- Physical constraints required include the ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid, the ability to see and read newsprint with or without corrective lenses, to speak and be understood under normal circumstances, to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds, and the use of arms, hands, legs, and feed with or without corrective devices to accomplish the job, including evacuation of the building during emergencies.
- MUST BE INTERESTED IN PURSUING A COORDINATOR POSITION AT ANY CENTER.
We are seeking a creative, energetic individual with demonstrated success in staff supervision and strong communication skills to support the Center Coordinator of an established child care center for Infants, Toddlers, and Pre-School children. The Assistant Coordinator role includes more than 50% time in a classroom as an educator; and less than 50% time out of a classroom providing overall center support.
Center Enrollment Sizes range from 83 to 110.
Excellent benefit package includes competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan.
Interested applicants should:
Equal Opportunity Employer